One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to become more creative in the kitchen especially with my green veggies. Now I never every skip breakfast. I wake up in the morning super hungry as I haphazardly stumble my way into the kitchen each morning. So needless to say my breakfast needs to be quick and nutritious. I’ve been experimenting smoothie bowls because in just a few minutes I can get an alkalizing and filling breakfast that fuels my workout and keeps me full until lunch.
1 big banana
2 frozen kiwis
a handful of baby spinach
1,5dl of yogurt ( I use a dairy free coconut milk)
1tsp wheatgrass powder
The night before peel, chop and freeze two kiwis. In the morning, simply put all your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Top with berries, nuts, seeds or whatever you like and enjoy!
- Increases and sustains energy naturally
- Detoxifies and cleanses your body
- High alkalinity helps balance acidic pH levels
- Strengthens immune system
- Complete food with enzymes and all essential amino acids
- Natural source of antioxidants to help repair damaged cells
- Field grown outdoors through winter
- Vegan, Gluten Free and Raw